Roof Seal® Master Franchise Opportunities for Sale
New Franchises. Work from home.
– Location details: Victoria, New South Wales & Queensland.
– Marketing support: Ongoing T.V., internet, Yellow Pages online.
– Training Provided: As a Roof Seal® Master Franchisee you can expect comprehensive training in lead generation, marketing, sales presentations, computer systems along with effective debtor and cash flow systems.
– Skills: No prior experience in this industry is necessary as full training both on & off site is provided.
– Length of agreement: 5 years
– Year Business established: 1984
– Year Franchising commenced: 1994
– Site Locations: 9
– Product Range: Exclusive range of roof coatings regarded as the best in the industry
A Roof Seal® Area Master Franchise is for the person who has the drive & commitment to run their own business, yet would like the security of a proven brand & business system to back them up. For More information, please contact Peter Rebers on 0417 382 105 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About the opportunity
Change your life and become a Roof Seal® Master Franchisee with an exclusive territory. Roof Seal® has been involved with roof restoration for approximately 30 years satisfying some 50,000 customers Australia Wide, Roof Seal® has therefore become one of the most respected companies in the industry.
Roof Seal® is part of the Seal Group of Companies which encompasses several different products, including Quality Cement, Terracotta and Iron roof restorations, Reroofing in iron and tiles, Gutter replacements, Roller Shutters, Zip Screen Blinds and Heat Reflective coatings. The Seal Group is a family owned and operated business that currently comprises over 40 home improvement franchisees throughout Australia.
Roof Seal® Master Franchises differ from what other franchises offer in that the areas and regions are based on population statistics. We find that a region with a population of 150,000 to 200,000 gives the franchisee the scope to manage and derive a very good income.
Any area or region will have been primed by the Adelaide branch so the area would have been tried and tested for its viability and will have a history of sales. As a Roof Seal® Master Franchisee you will receive comprehensive training on and off site, so no prior experience in this industry is necessary. In addition to learning the marketing, sales and reporting systems at head office a sales team is available to help a Master Franchise for up to 12 months to assist with sales campaigns.
For more information, please contact Peter Rebers on 0417 382 105 or email@example.com