Roof Seal® is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Roof Seal® may change this policy from time to time. We are happy to supply any updated polices on request. This policy is effective from 12th March 2014.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and Title.
- Contact information including phone number, physical address and email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather:
Roof Seal® collects personal information which is necessary to conduct business with you. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. Roof Seal® may use your personal or business information and information you have supplied for the following purposes:
- Provide better client service to you.
- Inform you of the progress of your purchase.
- Perform authorised financial transactions with you.
- Operate our business as it applies to you.
- Keep you informed about Roof Seal® products and services.
- Protect our lawful interests.
- Fulfil legal and regulatory obligations.
- We may use this information to contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use this information to periodically send promotional information about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the contact details you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
We will never sell, divulge or give away your details or information.
Controlling your personal information OR lodging a complaint:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Write or email Roof Seal® to request an ‘opt out’ option for any direct marketing contact with this company. Contact details are:
PO Box 820 Marleston SA 5033
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes.
- If you feel that your privacy has been breached please contact this company on 08 8293 3956. We take any breaches seriously and will endeavour at all times to be compliant with the policy and laws regarding privacy. Any breaches will be fully investigated.
- If you are unhappy with the result of our investigation you are entitled to contact The Privacy Commissioner.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.