Having a good, strong roof over your head not only gives you peace of mind, but it also adds value to your home.
Over time, your roof takes a beating from the elements and can become damaged and weak, no longer giving your house the protection it requires. You can’t ignore a deteriorating roof.
But when it comes down to it, should you replace or restore?
Across Australia, homeowners trust Roof Seal with their roof repair, restoration and improvements.
Leaders in the roof restoration industry, Roof Seal reckon a restoration by the experts can be just as good as a replacement.
- It’s cost effective.
- It extends the life of your roof.
- Restoration is more environmentally sustainable.
- You can keep the original look and feel of your home.
- A professionally restored roof improves the look of your home.
- You’ll be the best dressed house on the street!
- A roof in great condition will improve resale value.
- Roof Seal’s care system and their unique Ellemex range of coating are quality tools for restoration so you can have the confidence it is done right and will last.
- Restoration will clean, sterilise, repair and existing roofing and will replace broken materials.
- A restoration by Roof Seal involves qualified, experienced tradespeople who will repair and strengthen ridge caps and re-point the entire roof and ensure all tiles are properly bedded down.
A strong roof is imperative to a safe house and Roof Seal know that well, which is why a roof restoration from the experts can go a long way to improving your home’s worth and structure.
As well as having a stellar reputation, Roof Seal uses a high-tech membrane sealant to protect your roof from extreme weather.
Ellemex is used to repair leaks, cracks and roof discolouration, which is UV resistant and can help reduce the temperature inside your home.
After your no-obligation assessment, Roof Seal can get the job done, regardless of the state, structure or substance of your roof.
Get in touch today to book an appraisal and find out your options for your roof repair.